Tuesday 5 September 2017

A tribute to Wink.

Many of us know Wink through her blog acreativebeing. I too was inspired by her beautiful creations and have always appreciated the way she put together stitches and colours to create all the beautiful mandalas she made.

It is sad that she left us in June 2015. I, as a tribute to Wink had made a bag in 2016 inspired by her fat bottom bag. Though the pattern is not Wink's own, she made it a celebrated one among crocheters world wide. I made this bag in 2016.






This year too, I am making a similar one to celebrate the creativity of Winkie, though this is September already and is a little late for such a gesture. Still I felt I should do it and here it is!

Here is what it looked like six days back.


And this is two days back.


Today I lined my bag and started the single crochet rows at the top. Will share more pictures as soon as I complete the bag.

Thanks a lot for all those who supported me via Knittingparadise. It indeed is a great pleasure to have such a lovely bunch of people to support and encourage each other.